Sunday, March 02, 2008

Im easy like sunday morning

Today is Sunday-family day, chapak day (for karerista), mamam day (for bottle gang), malling day, a rest day. You can do whatever you want on this day sans the office uniform and that fucking I.D.

For me I am looking forward to calling everyday a Sunday and stop worrying about the traffic on the road, the hypocrites i'm going to deal with and talking to plastic people. Like what the lyrics of the old song says- I can't be programmed, told what to do, i'm no muppet, i'm no puppet, i'll just do the things I wanna do, this is my life rock and roll.

Why work yourself to death? and find out later that what you have been working for so long will only finance your hospitalization on your dying days. Nope retirement is far from my mind, I think the right word is career change if there be any. I think i want a new job, maybe a salesman traveling and enjoying the countryside, a computer man sending reports to the office at the comfort of my home or a beach sweeper.

Its so nerve wrecking to think that tomorrow is another Monday, I have to wear my uniform again plus the fucking I.D and drove my car like a New York cabbie to reach my destination just in time, and to think i have to do it five times a week, very stressful!!!.

Thats why when i hit home and lying on my couch, i close my eyes and dream I am lying on a hammock tied between two coconut trees to the tune of ocean breeze. Now thats life-rock and roll!!!.

0 comments: