Saturday, March 29, 2008

Yes, dream a little dream

What would you do if you have Two Hundred Million plus pesos in your name?, (FYI-that amount is still up for grabs in one of the biggest lottery in town). First things first is to avoid dangerous alleys who have rubgy boys as caretakers. Ok P200 m + is one big amount of money and yes virginia you can buy a pair of prada shoes with that big amount and then spend the rest of your weekends in the virgin island of Amanpulo with your boy toy. For me, my first priority is to build a verrrrrry big house in an uninhabited island overlooking pacific ocean. There i will invite all humanoids known to me since birth just to party. I want them also to experience what the power of money can do. And when its rainy season, i would go to my condo unit (yes i do have one also) somewhere in Makati or Taguig and spend the rainy season looking at the ground outside my condo where everyday people go rat racing to get to their destination. At night i will visit one of the known sleaziest bar in town and will try to seduce PYT and offer her a drink of her choice bottomless. Mornings, i will drive around town with some food and give it to the less fortunate. I will also build a house and employ some professionals, then i will gather these less fortunate and house them there and let those professionals teach them how to make money the right way. For my immediate family? I will give each of them a nice house and some business of their own for a living. I will also put my own business so that my philantrophic ways will never end. But our dreams whatever they may be, we must not forget the "one above there", just a simple thanks will make him happy. How about if I don't win that big amount?, well i can rewrite my life's story and do a sequel of the film "kung mangarap ka't magising".

0 comments: