Tuesday, May 05, 2009

To see is to believe


I am not into gambling because I'm a bad loser. I can spend all my day's earning on ice cold beer but not on a game of chance. I gambled once, because my friends then insisted on picking any number when we were having a drinking spree inside a racetrack. Of course we won (beginners luck?). But after that I stopped.



Then came this lotto thing, wherein you were promised of a much bigger price (that is if you can guess the right numbers). I'm skeptical, so I did not make a fuss on this lotto thing. But when the price money soars to a 7+ digit, I also tried my luck and even promised to lords of all lords that I will divide my winnings (if there be any) among the poor/needy, the church and to myself and my family. It's nice to dream, we are all free to dream. And when we say dream, why not dream big time, and the shortest and easiest way to do it is to go to your favorite lotto outlet and choose a number.



Maybe your birthday and year, your friends and relatives natal day or your house address. Then cross your fingers and say a little prayer and the rest as they say is.....PURE LUCK!!!


0 comments: