Friday, April 18, 2008

boracay day 1-april 18, 2008


me and my buraot (close-in security) at pearl of the pacific maharlika suite (beachfront yan baduy)


room with a view


willy's rock

ariba andale ariba


Ngayon lang ako nakaranas ng eroplanong sira ang aircondition. Saan ka ba naman makakakita ng eroplano na isinakay na lahat kaming mga pasahero ay hindi pa rin binubuksan ang aircon. Ang dahilan, hintayin daw munang lumipad bago buksan ang aircon kasi baka hindi daw makaya nung makina. Ano ito bus?, sabagay kaya pala airbus ang tawag sa eroplano nila. Pero madali namang nawala ang konsumisyon ko sa eroplano dahil ilang minuto lang ay natanaw ko na ang.....BORACAY!!!

After arriving in caticlan, the first thing I did was to kiss the tarmac for arriving safe and sound. Then I claimed my baggage and made sure to board on the first available sailboat on the way to the island of boracay. Pearl of the pacific’s maharlika suite was superb with one queen size bed and another one if you’re an orgy fanatic. Once you open the sliding door, you will be treated with a picturesque of the beautiful white beach. There’s only one glitch; the bathroom doorknob needs to be repaired, but that’s not a problem to me; I am used to taking a bath with my bathroom door open (kasi my bathroom back home is a public toilet in one of the gasoline station). When my initial oohhhs and ahhss had died down, I dashed out of my room and jumped to the cool and inviting water of the white beach. Then as everyone said when in boracay, “THE PARTY HAD JUST STARTED”.

Cocomangas, here I come. Red Pirates, hohoho. Beachcomber…where’s the chick. Dmall, I want to eat more. The hobbit house, no tall order please. Cyma, Gassoff, Hey Jude. Its chill out time.

Note: All photos were taken using rebel xsi except as indicated.

0 comments: