Thursday, April 24, 2008

boracay day 5-april 22, 2008

This is my last “gig” at the famous resort and I’m scared shitless (from CSNY’s intermission speech at Woodstock concert-some words were altered for my own security) and ayoko nang umuwi. I spent my last day at the resort writing my journals. Yes there are wifi connections here and they are free of charge (at least dun sa hotel na tinuluyan ko). I was not able to eat my complimentary breakfast today, because I wanted to swap that breakfast for two more months stay at the resort, but the management doesn’t want to give me what I wanted. I even sang One More Night by Phil Collins, to all the staff but that too didn’t work. Anyway five days and four nights was a big help, narecharge na naman ako and I can face the reality again with a smile and a positive outlook in life even for a while, (mga buwakang ina ninyong ingetero, back stabber, chismoso and the likes, magkaubos na sana kayo). Now I’m just wondering, why do I have to work my way to death and don’t want to spend a single centavo to pamper myself. No not me, its not me, I can spend even up to the last centavo in my pocket just to enjoy a simple pleasure that god had given us. And what a coincidence, as I am waiting for my service to pick me up in the hotel, I chanced upon a rerun of the movie Pursuit of Happiness while sipping my last ice cold beer in can in the comfort of my hotel room situated in the beautiful island of…BORACAY!


0 comments: