Tuesday, April 22, 2008

boracay day 3-April 20, 2008


taken using sony ericsson k618i


taken using sony ericsson k618i


taken using sony ericsson k618i


taken using sony ericsson k618i


taken using sony ericsson k618i



I started my day eating the complimentary breakfast. This time I chose the American and the Pinoy’s own sinangag (fried rice) with tawilis (small fish). After eating, I went straight to the poolside to do my mantra (nagtoothpick). Then I dived in to the inviting clear waters of the swimming pool. Next in my itinerary is to visit Puka Beach and eat at the nearby ihaw-ihaw. The water was clear and there were only a handful of people in the Beach. After spending some precious moments at the beach, I headed back to my hotel room to clean up. Lunch time was spent on my newly discovered carinderia at the Dtalipapa who cooks your freshly bought seafood (and any other food for that matter) at the nearby market for a fee. This time I bought tiger prawns (again), tilapia and liempo for lunch. Its ho-hum time again so I dozed up at my hotel room to recharge. Nighttime, I was at the Dmall again and girl watching. Moments later after my girl watching trance was finished I finally went at Hama Japanese cuisine and ordered their famous traditional shabu-shabu.

Note: All photos were taken using rebel xsi except as indicated.

0 comments: