Wednesday, April 23, 2008

boracay day 4-april 21, 2008


she refused to be photographed afraid of reprisal, but Edna's the name


a tirta staff and my very privy trusted close-in security


great find in the middle of boracay

you cannot enjoy your vacation without your friends in tow

*taken using sony ericsson k618i*



I took a motor cab and instructed the driver to bring me to Tirta which is located at Brgy. Manoc-Manoc, a stone’s throw away from their fire station. Upon arriving at the said place, I find out that it was still closed because I came there too early. Sayang I had already broke na my piggybank named after the famous spa (short for salus per aquam-meaning health through water) . I wanted to experience kasi their first class service and enjoy the place. Then I went back at Dmall to confirm my flight back to manila (waaa malapit na akong umuwi, ayoko nang bumalik sa manila) on Tuesday. After which, i headed to a massage parlor (a real one, not a prostitution front) between Waling-Waling and Nigi Nigi and have myself fixed by Edna, an all around masahista. Mine's was a combination of Shiatsu (no acupuncture please), Aromatheraphy (i loved that effleurage stroke), Thai, Swedish and the usual hilot kalye, the best, nakatulog yata ako. The price? P500 for an hour of happiness. Not to waste the remaining vacation at boracay, I headed again to the beach with ice cold beer in can (P30.00) and a box of crispy pata (P310) from andoks. While sipping my ice cold beer, my xxx mind flew every time a beautiful sexy girl in their two piece suit passes by. Whatalife.

Note: All photos were taken using rebel xsi except as indicated.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my! that is so funny....talking about Tirta (most expensive) and a pretty nice massage (also better quality) but then you eat Andoks! HAHAH, I almost fell out of my chair laughing at the opposite end of the quality-spectrum that poses! You sir, definitely have a sense of humor.

moonshiner said...

the highs and lows of life that is, thanks.