Sunday, April 20, 2008

boracay day 2-April 19, 2008









I woke up early as I always did and smelled the boracay morning breeze. I then prepared myself for my early walk before I proceeded to the beautiful white sand beach. It’s my habit to walk very early when I’m out of town because I want to see the beauty of the morning in every place I visit. Morning is the best time to visit and appreciate the beauty of boracay because there are few people on the beach and on the Dmall. After hours of brisk walking (or is it Dmalling?), I returned to my rented suite and ate my complimentary American breakfast. If you’re a camera buff, boracay is also one of the places where you can enjoy your hobby. It’s very picturesque, even amateur shutterbugs (like me) will get a nice result whenever you click your toy, not to mention having your souvenir shot at willy’s rock, the Eiffel tower of the island. Another thing to do when you’re on the island is girl watching. There are a lot of helluva sexy girls out here in their very short shorts, killer two piece attire and some very brave almost topless works of arts. Some say you have not been to boracay if you don’t get yourself laid (it’s a must), a henna tattoo, braided hair and drunken overdose on the shoreline, but there’s always the warning or the saying that whatever you do in boracay leave it in boracay. Lunch time, I went to Dtalipapa, the market that sells everything from fresh seafoods, meat and souvenir items if you’re on a shoestring budget. I bought some tiger prawns and milkfish and then let some guys cook it for me (for a fee, of course; there’s no such thing as freebies, you hacker). Nighttime here is one hell of a party. You can choose a place to your liking, chill-out sound, folk or reggae music, plain kabaklaan or the in-betweens. I chose to go to one of my favorite places - Bom Bom, because of the relaxed atmosphere and the music. After downing some ice cold beer (pilsen not lights please) and spending a few hours at Bom-Bom, I tried my luck at Cocomangas (not you idiot, I’m not looking for some quickie one) where you can find some of the party pipol dancing the night away, that is if you’re still standing after 15. Then after two more ice cold beer in can (banlaw na), I call it a day or is it morning na pala.

Note: All photos were taken using rebel xsi except as indicated

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Massagem, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://massagem-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.